Collection of your Personal Information
To better provide you with products and services offered on our website, Coffee Hound may collect personally identifiable information.
Such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Coffee Hound’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information when you elect to use certain products or services available on the website.
These may include:
- Registering for an account on our website.
- Entering sweepstakes or contests sponsored by one of our partners or us.
- Signing up for special offers from selected third parties.
- Sending us an email message.
- Submitting credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our website.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you concerning services or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Coffee Hound collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested.
Coffee Hound may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Coffee Hound and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Coffee Hound does not sell, rent, or lease its customers’ lists to third parties. Coffee Hound may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange deliveries.
All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Coffee Hound. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your data. Coffee Hound may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Coffee Hound or the site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Coffee Hound.
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Coffee Hound users or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Coffee Hound may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Coffee Hound to determine what Coffee Hound services are the most popular.
This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Coffee Hound to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Coffee Hound may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the service’s operation, maintaining the quality of the service, and providing general statistics regarding the use of the Coffee Hound website.
Security of your Personal Information
Coffee Hound secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Coffee Hound uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as credit card numbers) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alter your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information.
You acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control.
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any information exchanged between you and us cannot be guaranteed through this website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you.
- Delete your personal information from our records, and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warrant or product recalls conducted under federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise, use your personal information internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provide the information.
Children Under 13
Coffee Hound does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Coffee Hound may contact you via email to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, or other general communications. To improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Coffee Hound or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Coffee Hound, you may opt-out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button on emails.
Your continued use of the site or services available through this site after such modifications constitutes your:
- Agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy
Coffee Hound Coffee Co.
55 Baker Blvd.
Brewer, ME 04412
Effective as of September 1, 2020.