Last updated on September 1, 2020.
Thank you for shopping at Coffee Hound Coffee Co. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our refund and return policy. The following terms apply to any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation & Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Refund and Return Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Siddy Bell, 55 Baker Blvd. Suite 137 Brewer, Maine 04412.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Coffee Hound Coffee Co. Accessible from www.coffeehoundcoffeeco.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for canceling an order is 14 days from the date on which you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision through a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by visiting this page on our website.
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order. You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
For the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 14 days.
- The goods are in the original packaging.
The following goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or personalized.
- The supply of goods which, according to their nature, are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly, or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons was unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise returns that do not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You should send the goods to the following address:
Coffee Hound Coffee Co.
55 Baker Blvd.
Brewer ME 04412
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured, trackable mail service. We cannot issue a refund without the actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you need to exchange a product for the same one, contact us. Please note that we only replace goods you received defective or damaged.
If the goods were marked as a gift when purchased, then shipped directly to you, you’d receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Refund and Return Policy, please contact us here.
Refund and Return Policy for Coffee Hound Coffee Co.