PRESS RuralRISE: Entrepreneurial Challenges & Opportunities
RuralRISE recently interviewed Coffee Hound. Over the past 4 months, RuralRISE has interviewed a series of ecosystem builders about 2020 and the changes COVID-19 has wreaked on the entrepreneurial ecosystem. The stories and advice they shared are worth their weight in gold for these tumultuous times.
But what about the entrepreneurs? Without talking to them, our interview series would be missing half of the story. Along with the challenges of 2020 have come new opportunities.
Every entrepreneur knows that when the status quo breaks, someone needs to be there to help people transition to what’s next. That’s why we reached out to a few rural entrepreneurs to get their take on what’s going on in their area of the United States.
We asked them three questions:
- What is the biggest opportunity or challenge you see as an entrepreneur at this particular moment in time?
- What have you done to either…
- Take advantage of this opportunity?
- Thrive despite the challenge?
- What entrepreneurial support or resources have been or would be most helpful to you during these times?